This project is read-only.

Adding files to drop folder (and errors in XAML)

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Edited Mar 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Hello,

I have reached the state that build almost works, but I get an error from nuget:

Error reported in the NuGet Process: Cannot create a package that has no dependencies nor content.

From what I gather, this is because the (default) folder RouteTranslation inside the drop\build\NuGetPrePackage folder, is empty.

How do I add files to the NuGetPrePackage folder? Do I have to modify the default nugetter xaml file to make it add files there, or is there another way? I'm reading up on this but I would like some pointers from more experienced users.

Trying to edit the xaml file in Visual studio I get way many sections in red and stating "Activity could not load be loaded due to errors in XAML". This makes me think that editing the xaml file is not a viable solution

Edit: Note that trying to use the nuspec file and only that to specify items to include, you are limited to what there is on the drop folder location, so the nuspec would have to be combined with another method that also copies some additional files!