This project is read-only.

Keep getting File Not Found error

Dec 30, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Hi,

NuGetter seems to be exactly what I need, but I just can't seem to get it to work. I keep getting a file not found error, so I'm guessing it cannot find my .nuspec file:

Get Package Version
If NuSpec File Path not provided then no packaging
Sequence
Get the file path to the NuSpec file
Set NuGetterVNuSpecFilePath
Get NuGetterVPackageId

In XmlGetElement - File not found - File: D:\Builds.Work\1\Shared\MyProject-2_Release\Sources\_nuget\MyProject.nuspec File not found

I added my nuspec file in a subfolder _nuget and pointed NuGetter to it (NuGet file path: _nuget\EskoSalesforce.nuspec).

I seem to be missing something basic, can anyone help?

TIA 

Jan 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Is "_nuget\EskoSalesforce.nuspec" included in the defined workspace within your build definition?

IOW, if you go out to "D:\Builds.Work\1\Shared\MyProject-2_Release\Sources\_nuget\" is the file there?

MarkNic

Jan 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I got a tiny bit further by simply specifying the full TFS path to the .nuspec file. 

Oddly, then it was telling me "The NuGet application could not be found in the provided location: C:\NuGet\" (this is a fixed location on the build server). I fixed that by specifying C:\NuGet\nuget.exe instead.

Then it was just a matter of fixing a couple of things in my nuspec file, so it's all working for me now.

Thanks, and best wishes. :-)