NuGetterMultiPkgBuildVersionedTemplate20.xaml with VS 2013 and Work Flow Designer

May 19, 2014 at 2:46 PM
I'm having the toughest time trying to open the NuGetterMultiPkgBuildVersionedTemplate20.xaml file using Work Flow Designer in VS 2013. I keep getting 121 errors of:

1) Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "New Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow.Activities.BuildSettings()".
'BuildSettings' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow.Activities'.
I'll get these same errors for other classes/methods in the Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow.Activities namespace.

2) Error 11 Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "AgentSettings.MaxWaitTime".
Type 'AgentSettings' is not defined.
I'll get these errors anywhere the "BuildDetail.BuildNumber" string variable is used on an activity.

I've tried the following:
  1. Set references for Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Client, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Common, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow, and Microsoft.TeamFoundation.VersionControl.Client to both 11.0 (VS 2012) and 12.0 (VS 2013). Both produce the same errors.
  2. I've set the .Net Framework to both 4.5 and 4.5.1. Same errors.
  3. The NuGetterMultiPkgBuildVersionedTemplate20.xaml has NO hardcoded references to any particular Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.?????? xmlns namespaces.
I would love to take this template and modify it so that the BuildName changes to the assemblyfileinfo version. I like what this template does, I just want to modify it.

Any thoughts from anyone?